Thursday 8 July 2010

Beingslack.com

So i havent really done alot for a lil bit , but i have learnt a few things ..........ILOVEWILLSMITH and he gives the best advice in his song lyrics and i have the deco gig for pride '10. I also have a Trailor in my back garden after some EXTREME gardening what i now seem to look like a shit self harmer as my arms are mangled.


Things im gonna do over summer:
  • Finish off my comissions to get some $$
  • Buy a camera from this so i can actually take photos of my art
  • Update my blog more then once a month even if its only artists i am looking ats work
  • AND USE THESE PEOPLE AS INSPERATION................

1 comment:

  1. yes!!! DO IT!! IT WIL BE AMAZING!!!! and i thoroughly look forward to feeding you soup and cigarettes under your door when you dont come out for weeks.... go on jay! x

    ReplyDelete