Sunday 7 March 2010

Breakfast With Bex Wade

The awesome Bex Wade asked me to do this ...........

"Hey Jay Ok, I've attached some images of the 'breakfast items' I'd like you to reproduce for me please. Maybe an egg and a rasher of bacon would be most recognisable as breakfast things than the beans or mushroom but wanted to send you something as a starting point. The main thing is that these do not look too 'cardboardy' or flimsy and look as slick as possible for these props. Ideally they'd be large enough to make an impact in the photo and to look slightly comical but small enough for a man and a woman to hold. The other props-the 2 prints: as discussed they should be of a similar style..bold pain on spray paint..to the canvases I showed you and the photos I sent of them. A mug of tea and a toaster would be excellent. The colours as we discussed should be oranges, blacks, greys and whites. I will pay for the costs of any paint, cardboard etc which needs to be used. I will credit you on any photos I use but obviously I can't guarantee that Kiss will credit you on their photos I'm afraid. Let me know how you would like to credit you ..name or website etc.. The props are needed by evening of Wednesday 24th at the latest. Hope that's all ok. Give me a shout if you need to chat about anything. Cheers Bex xx "
and i did this .................















No comments:

Post a Comment